There are many places and services where you can find all you may possible need to have a great time at downtown Santiago.
You can find at short distance:
- Supermarket Lider Express at Merced St.
- Universidad Católica Subway station (Metro, red line)
- Seafood Central Market (Mercado Central)
- Plaza de Armas Subway Station (Metro, green line)
- Plaza de Armas
- Bellas Artes Subway station
- Bellas Artes Museum
- La Piojera (typical bar)
- Cal y Canto Subway Station (Metro yellow line)
- Vega Chica (farmer market across the Mapocho river)
- AFEX. Currency Exchange (at Plaza de Armas)
- Lastarria neighborhood (restaurants and nightlife)
See more details in the section Where to go and eat.