The Villavicencio st. studio is in the heart of Lastarria neighborhood.
There are many places and services where you can find all you could possible need to have a great time at downtown Santiago.
You can find at short distance:
- Supermarket Lider Express: 3 blocks
- Universidad Católica Subway station (Metro, red line): 2 blocks
- Seafood Central Market: 15 blocks
- Plaza de Armas Subway Station (Metro, green line): 8 blocks
- Plaza de Armas: 8 blocks
- Bellas Artes Subway station: 3 blocks
- Bellas Artes Museum: 3 blocks
- La Piojera (typical bar): 16 blocks
- Cal y Canto Subway Station (Metro yellow line): 16 blocks
- Vega Chica (farmer market): 10 blocks (across the river)
- AFEX. Currency Exchange (at Plaza de Armas): 8 blocks
- Lastarria neighborhood (restaurants and nightlife): Around the corner